- We usually ship orders within 48 hours after orders are received. Your order confirmation and tracking number will be emailed to you when order is shipped.
- You must call Customer Service at 800-537-8049, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm PST for a return authorization number (RA#). This number must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
- Customer will pay all return shipping expenses.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your RA#.
- Some products state that they are non-returnable.
- DVDs, CDs or software cannot be returned if removed from the original packaging. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Overlays cannot be returned if the peel-off backing has been removed. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Items must be returned in "sold as new" condition. Items that are not in "sold as new" condition will not receive credit.
- When items are received and determined to be in "sold as new" condition, you will receive credit for the item minus the restocking fee.
- All unauthorized returns will be subject to a 15% processing fee in addition to the restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items
- No returns on non-warranty items
- If you receive items as a result of a Kamparts error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will apply.
Restocking fees are calculated from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Within 10 days: 10% of cost of returned items
- 11 - 20 days: 15% of cost of returned items
- 21 - 30 days: 20% of cost of returned items
No returns after 30 days from date of delivery.
Damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if there is damage to the box, you must:
- Note damage on the bill of lading and have the driver sign it to acknowledge the damage
- Contact Kamparts Customer Service within 1-3 days of receipt at 800-537-8049 to begin the claim process
- Save the box and merchandise for inspection