Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Availability
Prices and availability shown on this website are subject to change without notice. While every effort is made to keep prices accurate and up-to-date, all prices are subject to change at any time without notice at the discretion of Kamparts, Inc.
Kamparts, Inc. is responsible for maintaining this web site and all publications and it’s believed that all information contained within it is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein and Kamparts, Inc. Disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our web sites or publications.
- We usually ship orders within 48 hours after orders are received. Your order confirmation and tracking number will be emailed to you when order is shipped.
- You must call Customer Service at 800-537-8049, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm PST for a return authorization number (RA#). This number must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
- Customer will pay all return shipping expenses.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your RA#.
- Some products state that they are non-returnable.
- DVDs, CDs or software cannot be returned if removed from the original packaging. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Overlays cannot be returned if the peel-off backing has been removed. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Items must be returned in "sold as new" condition. Items that are not in "sold as new" condition will not receive credit.
- When items are received and determined to be in "sold as new" condition, you will receive credit for the item minus the restocking fee.
- All unauthorized returns will be subject to a 15% processing fee in addition to the restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items
- No returns on non-warranty items
- If you receive items as a result of a Kamparts error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will apply.
Restocking fees are calculated from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Within 10 days: 10% of cost of returned items
- 11 - 20 days: 15% of cost of returned items
- 21 - 30 days: 20% of cost of returned items
No returns after 30 days from date of delivery.
Damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if there is damage to the box, you must:
- Note damage on the bill of lading and have the driver sign it to acknowledge the damage
- Contact Kamparts Customer Service within 1-3 days of receipt at 800-537-8049 to begin the claim process
- Save the box and merchandise for inspection