Terms Of Sales
Some customers ask us why we charge shipping and why our costs are sometimes high.
In an effort to keep costs low and true, we do not price any shipping costs into our products. You will be buying the product at the low prices we've kept over decades of business. Believe it or not, during the year 2020, we have not increased pricing on any of our items nor have we engaged in any price gouging even though the costs and duration of time for these items have gone way up.
The shipping cost that is implemented is a service charge which is not collected by us, but rather it is paid directly to UPS and because we do ship in bulk with UPS, we pass along our shipping rate and pricing directly to the customer. These prices will be lower than what UPS will charge you directly. All of these packages are also fully insured. If your package goes missing or arrives damaged, we'd like to hear about it. We will also provide a replacement for you while we work on the claim with UPS.
As such, shipping rates and times will vary depending on where it is shipping to from our location in Chino, California.
If you happen to live within driving distance of us, you can take full advantage of our low prices with free local pick up from our warehouse via the pickup option during checkout.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We usually ship orders within 2 Business Days after orders are received. Your order confirmation and tracking number will be emailed to you when order is shipped.
Pricing and Availability
- Prices and availability shown on this website are subject to change without notice. While every effort is made to keep prices accurate and up-to-date, all prices are subject to change at any time without notice at the discretion of Kamparts, Inc.
- You must call Customer Service at 800-537-8049, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm PST for a return authorization number (RA#). This number must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
- Customer will pay all return shipping expenses.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your RA#.
- Some products state that they are non-returnable.
- DVDs, CDs or software cannot be returned if removed from the original packaging. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Overlays cannot be returned if the peel-off backing has been removed. Must be in "sold as new" condition.
- Items must be returned in "sold as new" condition. Items that are not in "sold as new" condition will not receive credit.
- When items are received and determined to be in "sold as new" condition, you will receive credit for the item minus the restocking fee.
- All unauthorized returns will be subject to a 15% processing fee in addition to the restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items
- No returns on non-warranty items
- If you receive items as a result of a Kamparts error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will apply.
Restocking fees are calculated from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Within 10 days: 10% of cost of returned items
- 11 - 20 days: 15% of cost of returned items
- 21 - 30 days: 20% of cost of returned items
No returns after 30 days from date of delivery.
Damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if there is damage to the box, you must:
- Note damage on the bill of lading and have the driver sign it to acknowledge the damage
- Contact Kamparts Customer Service within 1-3 days of receipt at 800-537-8049 to begin the claim process
- Save the box and merchandise for inspection